What is VisionPass?
Organizations and businesses need control solutions that offer a high level of protection. VisionPass is an ultimate face recognition access control device, and during its development, IDEMIA involved partners and end users while keeping some important limitations in mind.
In order to meet the demands of the most discerning customers, they combined its most recent advancements in artificial intelligence and facial recognition algorithms with a cutting-edge optical system combining 2D, 3D, and infrared cameras in this product.
The outcome being a strong, dependable, and powerful gadget that can verify events in near-motion within one second from a variety of angles and lighting conditions and is impervious to all types of spoofing attempts.
A few features worth mentioning include:
- CPU: Nvidia ARM Cortex-A15 Quad-Core 2.1GHz
- Touchless face sensor : Visible light camera (2D) Infrared camera (2D) 3D camera
- Contactless reader options: Prox, iClass, MIFARE/DESFire, Natively supports PIN code
- Internal storage capacity: 20,000 user records extendable up to 40,000 with license, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list and 1 Million transaction logs
- Network/Communication: Ethernet, RS485, RS422, USB, Wi-Fi and 4G options
- Inputs/outputs: Wiegand In & Out (customizable up to 512 bits), OSDP
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V DC (3A min @12V)
- Operating conditions: Temperature: -10°>+45°C (14°>131°F), Humidity: 10%>80% (non-condensing)
- QR code reading
Benefits of Using VisionPass
- Special performance
The device offers both a high level of protection and genuine user ease because it combines a cutting-edge optical system that combines 2D/3D/IR cameras with the most recent developments in AI and image processing from IDEMIA.
- Top-notch safety
The most recent spoof detection techniques from IDEMIA are included into this facial recognition system, which can adapt to changes in the user’s face such as change of hairstyle, glasses, helmet, and more.
- Simple to deploy
You can use the device everywhere, whether it’s indoor or outside. It natively supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire cards, and PIN codes in addition to biometrics.